Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank Goodness For Today!

Well, Jim and I will be re-organizing our downstairs this weekend. November has for many years brought some fun musical rehearsals into this little house. First, I will be working on the Christmas Party skit for Mac, Mac & Mac. We always have a blast. It is, for me, one of the highlights of the year. David W. is a genius, creating and writing thematic lyrics for songs for many of the staff and we always have a real laugh at rehearsals and at the party. It's the combo of a lot of "emergy", really. Lloyd will play keyboard and find keys for the 7 songs so that Liz, Harry, David, Heather and I can shine and have some real good fun.

Then, Ross & The Romantics are going to be rehearsing here, getting ready for the Rock'n'Roll Christmas Dance on the 26th of November at Glasgow Square. Tickets at Lolly's, available next week, but you could email me if you wanted. Prizes for best costume and dancers - ala 50's and 60's. Ross & The Romantic are: Ross MacVicar, Jakki Rogue, John Muirhead, Bradley Stewart and Shaun McLean. I will do a few Brenda Lee songs, and a couple of Christmas rock'n'roll classics. The dance will start at 9:00 p.m.

Honey is going to have to be very well behaved, but she really likes music, so, she should enjoy the company.

So, a transforming, fun weekend is in store.

And an even better November - we will be busy at Church with White Gift planning too. That will also be a fabulous, spirit-filled time for me.

My roommate last weekend, Marie, is a real fighter. She's in a walk this weekend, with his husband Christopher, and I bet others will be trying to keep up with her. She's so strong. I am so happy I met her. My camera didn't work - she was able to take a photo on her phone and I hope I am able to get a copy from her.

I received a video link today from the Metastatic Breast Cancer Network. I am going to try and download it here. I did share it on facebook for those of you on facebook. It's the real deal.

I'm looking forward to so many things. I hope you have a great day!

Peace to you today, Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment