Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 6th - 7th

Hello Friends,

Mary here- writing this from my broken phone so beware any grammatical errors.

A lot to say, unfortunately as I write this I am sitting at my mothers bedside at The Aberdeen Hospital.

Our hope was that she wouldn't have to come back here. Yesterday we were blessed to have wonderful RN's by the house to monitor mom- Emma - em- M- Emma lee - whichever you prefer , but we couldn't get her comfortable.

During my night shift with her we decided that the best decision was to move her ; upon doctors recommendation to ensure that she is comfortable.

Her big ones- comfort , quality of life, hope.

The outpouring we have received is humbling. I printed your words off on Monday PM and she loved it. The flowers brightened her room and she knows she is loved.

I will do my best to keep you informed on new developments.

Wishing you a beautiful day,


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment