Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sleepless in New Glasgow

Off to Halifax we go. Today's adventure is brought to you by who knows what.

I met with Dr. Eunice yesterday. It was a marathon. Arrived at the Hospital at 11:30 and was home by 3:30. Tumour markers continue to fall - down to 187. But cancer has spread to my bones, and therefore we will be starting a chemotherapy to address that. I will be having 3 more Abraxane, and as soon as my mouth heals, combining the Abraxane with AREDIA (pamidronate disodium). That drug I've read is indicated, in conjunction with standard antineoplastic therapy, for the treatment of osteolytic bone metastases of breast cancer and osteolytic lesions of multiple myeloma.

Did have a great band practice last night and Jim found me a good wide bass strap so that my back doesn't get sore when I hold the bass for long periods of time. It's a lovely caramel brown one! One more rehearsal before concert week.

Well, here goes the journey. Thank God my body is strong enough to tolerate these next few months.

Peace to you today. Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment