Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Green Hill-Alma United Church, Alma, NS

Saturday, April 23rd, 2011 - 3:00p.m. Come one come all. Sing-along Jesus Christ Superstar. Sorry to be causing confusion with the location. But the above is the absolute correct location.

I have a way of getting things mixed up like addresses, names. I am not going to humiliate myself by listing these things, but there are many. Sometimes, I really don't know what is going to come out of my mouth. Like Stompin' Thom = Tompin' Stom. Like: let us bow our hairs. Okay that's enough.

I received the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation's newsletter today. My post "When Ordinary Becomes Extraordinary" appears. The entire issue is dedicated to Metastatic Breast Cancer. I can't believe it. I am SO happy about that. We have felt left out, in this world of pink, no longer survivors.

I am going to re-post my submission.

Peace today. Band at 5. 20 minutes at the foot of the cross today was worthwhile. Very friendly church.

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment