Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Settling In

Returning home on Sunday afternoon, following a fabulous day at the beach with great friends, a wonderful host and way too much food, neuropathy set in. Sensory neuropathy may accompany me for the balance of this journey. It worsens as the day progresses. Luckily, it does not interfere with my early morning walks with Honey. Did you know how incredibly beautiful it is around 5:30 a.m. or so? Quiet, cool breezes. And I stop to enjoy the feeling of that breeze on my face. A chorus of song birds seem to follow me around our walk. It is so incredibly peaceful to watch the sky brighten and know that it's going to be another great day. Thinking about cutting what hair I have so that it's not such a shocker when it falls out next week. If Jane is free, I think I'll take the plunge.

Have a wonderful day,

Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment