Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

What Really Counts

Well, just finished the first batch of Ondansetron, and have Prochlorperazine, if needed. But, I'm thinking it will not be needed. Abraxane is living up to posts written by my peers on the Metastatic Breast Cancer site I have joined. Other than quite obnoxious cramping, which I hope will disappear as time goes along, that's been it. And I have adjusted my home to deal with that. It's early days yet.

What really counts is the friendship that has extended into this little home of mine. Meredith arrived on behalf of the Women Alike the other evening, with her sister, laden with cards, teas, jams, cookies, lotions and potions all designed to lighten my outlook. You succeeded. I have always looked up to the Women Alike Dragon Boat team as my heros. I can't wait to get back in the boat. Money cannot buy the feeling of the breeze on your face as you stroke to cross the finish line. Sincerely, nothing can equal it. Good luck as you head off to Cape Breton - I'm expecting BIG things.

I'm trying really hard to stay positive and focussed. The week ahead is getting filled up with some fun activities, and I am looking forward to it. There will be lots to report.

Today is a marvelous gift - right now is what really counts, feeling the love that surrounds me, my family and my little house. My heart is filled with gratitude.

Peace, Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment