Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Double Dose on Friday

I'm working on getting my courage and resolve toughened up for Friday - or at least trying to do that. I had a very bad case of cabin fever last week, well by the time Jim got home on Saturday afternoon. I'm trying to get over that and planning for this coming Friday. I'll have bloodwork done Thursday morning and if all is well, head to the hospital for 9:00 a.m. on Friday.

I've been fighting with some pretty strong demons over the past few days - pretty heavy stuff, well, since Mary left and the weather has been sooooo gloomy. Bottom line: I'm longing to be happy but I'm having a hard time focusing my thoughts. I'm working on making some pledges with myself. I've had the calendar out to help with the focus part. Clocks ahead this coming weekend. That's good. Lighter later. Honey is becoming a real handful for me too. I'm trying to get my head around the amount of work she is. I love her so much, and I'm really conflicted. She's soooo much work. I look at the calendar and Jim's schedule and try and see when, if, how, . . . . . I think you get the drift? Another bottom line: something has to change.

So, back to the drawing board in so many ways. I think I need a vacation.

I wish you peace today,

Emma Lee

1 comment:

  1. I think the weather has us all a bit gloomy these days...I know I am beside myself the past couple....and not sure why?
    Your daughter is beautiful, by the way! (Looked at the photos in the other post).
    Take care.....
    Hopefully some sunshine will head to Pictou County!

    ReplyDelete