Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

PJ Day

Okay - I'm tired. So today, to honour my tiredness, I'm not changing out of pjs, I am taking my book, some music to read, and an open heart and I am staying low. I am focusing on healing. I am sending positive healing energy into the universe. To you all: I send you my love, my peace and my prayers for your safety and good health. You are there for me again and again. I am here for you. I am thinking of you and wishing you only the greatest love, joy and dreams.

Peace to you all,

Emma Lee

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful comfy, cosy PJ day. I did not leave my home today actually, not a PJ day,but a quiet, reflective day of sorts...
    Wishing you all the best...

    Marion

    ReplyDelete