Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Still Out of Town - Trees Arriving on Wednesday

Just dropped into the house to observe the damage from Earl and to enjoy a shower! No power at the Merb. Could be 11:30 tonight. So . . .

Anyway, I have a list of things to write about, which I shall as this week progresses. The biggest news is that, with the help of some great natural products, I survived my last chemo with far less side-effects than the first two. I am so blessed.

Mary tells me the trees are arriving on Wednesday. I will care for them until they go to their new homes. September 13th ther will be an evening at the Wooden Monkey, which my Jim will attend on my behalf. Mary will be there, music, and Lil will give a talk on environmental matters. I will be here to meet friends who have made room to plant a tree, with a good dose of HOPE included.

Will be in touch soon. Peace to you all. I pray that you have weathered Earl without distress and with admiration at the power of Mother Nature.

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment