Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dew On the Nose!

So, I'm trying to calm my nerves before heading over to the Hospital for the scheduled MRI. Thank you to those who have sent along good thoughts - positive thoughts - healing thoughts. I have gathered those in my memory and will be reflecting upon those thoughts. And upon my hazelnut! Our service this past Sunday has brought me a great deal of strength. I am blessed to have had the opportunity to learn more about Julian of Norwich.

This morning on our walk I looked down at my little companion. Resting on her nose, glistening in spite of the grey skies, were a few drops of dew. I had to stop and admire that art work. She looked up at me with a come on, let's go and so we did. Perhaps I will hold that picture in my mind too.

I have no idea how long this will take. Curiosity, unfortunately, got the best of me and I googled it. Don't. Internet searching is good and bad. So, I am just going to be a good patient; be calm and let them get it done.

Band practice was fun last night too. We are performing tomorrow evening in Pictou and then Thursday evening in Truro, if I can make it! Mr. Barrett says there will be 100 in the orchestra for the finale of Furioso! 100. Wow. Our orchestra will fill the Marigold.

Have a good one.

Peace, Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment