Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Puff's A Boy!

Puff is a boy. We took her to the vet - well Jim did - this a.m. and indeed what was once cradled, cuddled and cooed as a girl was revealed to be a boy, making all of her/his behaviours now quite understandable. Talk about mistaken identity. Poor little thing! It's very awesome though, cause he's able to come home this afternoon. No wonder he and Boobadee were having problems.

I'm home and reflecting on all of the kindnesses shown to me over the past days, and all of the work of course. I used up a lot of "emergy", but I believe it has come back to me two-fold.

My thoughts are too scattered to continue.

More before I leave for Halifax.

Peace to you all today in the midst of your lives. Write your soul story!

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment