Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Friday, July 8, 2011

Pictou Lobster Carnival




The title has absolutely nothing to do with this post. But I fondly remember so many carnivals. I hope Angie has great success with her challenges this weekend. What a task! My best to all of the volunteers working so hard to make this event a success. What would we do without volunteers?

Well, our bags still haven't surfaced. I don't think I need say anything further on that end. I'm laying low as I'm not feeling at all well.

I can say that I can't believe how my little garden has grown. Yay. Harvested lettuce and had a beautiful fresh salad last night. I'll be planting more.

I'm going to post a couple of shots from our trip! The Mahana was our home away from home. The spinner dolphins were a highlight - snorkeling with the spinner dolphins! There were hundreds of them. It was amazing.

More later.

Peace to you all today.

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment