Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Thought

I was thinking about one of my blessings; about something that has been keeping me happy recently. That is my son, Lee. He has been so faithful in calling me and checking in so often. He's doing well in his life. Lee is a kind person. He has attracted a very kind person into his life and I am happy for him.

I am indeed blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening.
    You do seem to have many blessings in your life...you are blessed!

    Marion

    ReplyDelete