Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Friday and I'm on the Mend

I'm on the mend. Lynn and Linda drove me to the Hospital on Wednesday around 11:15. All went well and according to plan. I went into surgery around 2 and woke up in recovery around the 3:15 or so mark. I have to again applaud our nurses, doctors and other staff. Jim picked me up around 5:15 and home to rest. Yesterday was a completely down day. My arm and shoulder are starting to move more today. I'm on the mend. I now have a patchwork chest! Next chemo on the 18th, CT scan on the 24th, seeing the oncologist on the 28th.

Honey is finding it hard not to snuggle, so is Puff. So am I!

Thanks to all for your positive thoughts and prayers.

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment