Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Very Blustery Winter's Day

Wow, day after Valentine's Day, and man, oh man, is it blustery out there. Honey has trouble keeping her breath in that wind. I don't like this weather. It leaves me feeling unsettled. I had a bad night last night and am hoping to have a quiet afternoon. The wind is eery, however, and I have a very strange feeling.

Okay - everyone, stay safe!

I see Dr. Cole Thursday morning for a recheck and stitches on the left side out and his review of the new port on the right side. I still have pain believe it or not. Next chemo Friday morning, using the new port!

Peace to you all today. I am trying to hear the wind as music!

Emma Lee

1 comment:

  1. Peace to you too...it's a cold, blustery day here as well. My plans for today have changed because of the weather.
    Stay warm and coay inside....
    hope you feel better!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete