Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sometimes You Just Want to Scream

So I had lunch with gals from the Women Alike Dragon Boat Team yesterday. We had hoped to go to BaKed, but ALERT - it is closed on Sundays and Mondays! So we went to Mings. I do love Chinese food and it is a rarity for me nowadays! I loved my lunch, both the food and more importantly, the friends and conversation.

I have friends offering to take me to the hospital tomorrow - as soon as I find out when I am scheduled to go. I won't know that til after 2 this afternoon. I have to admit I'm not looking forward to it. I already know what to expect. I will be cold, physically and in spirit. Jim will have to come home to collect me and look after me for a few days. I will meditate to try and calm my nerves in advance. It must be done. This is when I really want to scream.

Luckily, we don't remember pain.

Okay - enough. I'm going to put on Let It Be and clean the house and then play some music.

Have a safe and great few days. I'll be in touch soon.

Peace, Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment