Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Friday, June 17, 2011

We Can Make A Difference

It is an unusual time for me to be posting. But, I just had a crazy thought. We're really close to booking our trip - still investigating so many options, etc., and waiting to hear back on one last option before we decide, but it occurred to me that I would love to meet Dog The Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth and their Posse. I know that sounds crazy. It sounds really, really crazy. But I think it would be good for me.

Since DTBH started on A&E, he, The Dog, has been an inspiration to me. He and his family are Christians and not afraid to put it out there. They practice their spirituality. I find their exploits interesting and entertaining, and yet very touching at the same time. On television, they appear to have real/genuine concern about the lives of the people they are challenged to find.

Tonight, I sent a message on their message board; if I do get to Hawaii, to Maui, which is where we are hoping to go, I want to meet The Dog and Beth and their Posse.

I like people who make a difference - who want to make a difference. You are those people too. Go Make A Difference - We Can Make A Difference.

Peace,

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment