Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Breeze This Morning

The breeze this morning touched me. Such gentleness. Sitting here, listening to quiet music, eyes closed, it reached through my front window and softly caressed my face - a most beautiful gift. Slowly opening my eyes, I relish another gift - the view. The early morning sun is lingering, laying a gorgeous hew atop the trees and roof tops of the West Side. There is a dance in the air. I close my eyes. The breeze is with me, and it has with it a swirling royal blue.

Peace to you all.

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment