Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Half Way Mark - Have Fun Mac Crew!

It's officially here - the half way mark for this first round of Abraxane. Turns out Megan will be able to come with me for the treatment. Hopefully we will have some lunch following. Gabrielle has given me some more coping strategies for the after-effects. Meredith has come and gone with my bloodwork to the lab for review. I'm pretty sure all is well. If I don't hear anything, off to the Aberdeen at 10:30 a.m.

Lee is coming home for the weekend tonight, as is Jim. Mary is trying to get some time too. I will be going to the beach for the next week. A friend has kindly offered their digs at the Merb. Can you imagine? The kindness of others is filling my heart. The weather forecast is quite favourable. I am anticipating a very healing week. I am anticipating beautiful sunrises and sunsets. I have to get my camera fixed.

I'll post before I head to the ocean.

Have a wonderful day everyone. To the Mac Mac & Mac crew - when you are cruising over the most challenging rapid, imagine me - that is my life right now!

Peace and Love to you all,

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment