Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Gentleman I met Last Night

I had a gentleman arrive at my back door last night. He had been trying to get in to see me for a few weeks now. My neighbour mentioned to me that her uncle had "healing" powers, via prayer. As you know, I gladly accept prayer. It was this gentleman who visited me. He prayed for me folks, and I mean prayed. He asked his Lord and Saviour to take this cancer away from me. He was ernest. He was genuine. He was sincere. I thought he was a lovely man for the kindness he showed to me - a complete stranger. He told me of his past and the success he has seen with this kind of prayer. I will take it. He shared with me where his very clear path is leading him. It was touching and kind. He told me he felt a strong sense that the Spirit was with us and listening.
Peace, Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment