Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good Morning Thursday!



This is the sunset Tuesday night from Janice's at Seafoam. Very fitting I thought.

Seems like ages. So much has happened in the world. And in this little house. And in this little body of mine. I need to regroup. Seems anything can upset the apple cart. Bloodwork this a.m. and then rest. I will have to get in touch with my gals I was going to have luncharoo with. I really don't think I can. I'm very, very tired and aching all over. Will they forgive me? I'm on it right now. As soon as I feel well again!

The house is amazing. I need to relax now. Lee is moving home this coming Monday. Mary and Dave are coming for a visit and Tessa is coming too. The whole family will be here for a few days together. I will like that. Quiet time with my family.

Alright. They say there's a storm a coming. Be careful friends. Hopefully much ado! But if not have lots of water,etc. You will need it and be kind to your little friends. And Buckets (previously known as Puff) is an outdoor cat now!!!!!!! Yay for Buckets. Freedom - we're talking about freedom. How wonderful. Thank you Deb and Alistair!

Peace today to Jack Layton and importantly to each of us as we seek our fire, our flame and our destiny together in the light.

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment