Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday was another beaut!


Almost all plans yesterday came through, and I was sleeping before the last episode of the The Office, which I am finding quite hilarious. Lee called in. Mary and Dave are here. Jim made a wonderful dinner. I had a candy craving. Janet dropped off a gift certificate for Ming's. Judy picked-up her Cd's. Reg and Joan dropped off the kids and left organic eggs, cheese, coffee, etc. etc. etc. Jim picked up a new ladder for the pool and dropped off Phee's wonderful clothing she loaned me for Maui. Wow. I had hammock time. We listened to IZ, the CD we bought in Maui. It's beautiful. And Julie and I had a great big visit and shared lots of stories and thoughts! She's doing good and the sun - the light - was shining!!

Doctors this morning. I'm anxious. Will report. Mary is staying over tomorrow night and then Jim will get them somehow to the airport on Wednesday. They will be meeting Lee and Tessa in TO. The kids are going to have such fun. I will be with them in spirit but hopefully they will let loose - and wear their Maui gear we loaded them up with!!! HaH!!!!!

My body. My time. My listening to my heart. My yes. My no. All those lessons I've been picking up since chemo started in early July 2010. Quality. Love, light, laughter and feeling as well as I can! And having those I love around me. Two weeks and counting til my room gets ready for me here at the little cottage on Temperance Street. Extract all unnecessary - PLEASE. No dust. Just clean and beauty. That's what I want. A rocking chair?

Peace today, pray I can make Everett's funeral on Wednesday. If pressure is good.

Open your mind. Fill your heart with the light. I can feel it now. It's free for the taking and there's lots of it.

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment