Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello


Hey all. Sorry it's been so long. I've been fighting, fighting, fighting to start feeling like myself again. I think it's coming, but very slowly. It's such a beautiful day, I just wanted to wish you all the best. I'm breathing in the white light of the universe's energy, praying for healing and filling myself with hope. Please do the same! Find a wonderful place today and relax and breath it all in and just be amazed at all you have! Love to you all, Emma Lee

1 comment:

  1. I plan on doing just that! It is beautiful here at Cranberry and I am going to just sit back and soak in this amazing day. I'm so lucky Glenn can't come and get me until this evening, then home to the kittens. :)
    I hope your day is relaxing and healing.
    xo
    Meg

    ReplyDelete