Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Update



I'm a lucky gal - two great doctors and wonderful nursing staff! And Jim with me.

We're not going back to Xeloda. Psychologically, too much for me having experienced what I did. But there is another intraveneous drug they are recommending. We have thought it over. I'm going to give it one cycle. I start on the 19th. Vinorelibn. My tumour markers are flying upward. This drug will not penetrate anything in my brain, where activity is high. But it will "manage" other places. My liver is having a hard time. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Here are pictures of Puff from Debbie. Puff is being a good boy! She thinks he will settle down eventually. Isn't that great? Two lovely cats there boy.

I will be conserving energy at every angle. May not be able to make Everett's funeral but will do my best, if someone can give me hand. Talk soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment