Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

So Many Friends, Where Do I Start?


I'm going to start with this one: I have had inspiration flowing into my heart over the past couple of weeks, as I learn to be the gal who cannot make a commitment. In that time, I've been searching for inspiration - oh, I know I'm know I'm not walking alone and all that, you don't have to remind me, I'm calling on the light and energy of all of you to fill me with good tidings. Here are some "awakenings" to go along with that. These are taken from a 2011 Calendar called Awakening published by Le Grange Centre Ministries: Ministry of the Arts, St. Joseph Press The Well: a Spirituality & Retreat Centre. Their Ministry: Through the arts we contemplate and express the universe and holiness of all creation. We affirm the power and prophecy of the arts and believe the arts to be an important ministry for hope and healing in a critical moment of world transformation. Many of the creators of the artwork here are local.

January: The day of my spiritual awakening was the day I saw - and Iknew I saw - ALL THINGS IN GOD AND GOD IN ALL THINGS. Art: Communion by Ansgar Holmberg. Each day then holds a message: My January: Regret is a waste of energy. Expect prayers to be answered.Put your heart in all you do.

February: Let yourself be loved. Fruitfulness, not success, bring true joy.
In a dark time, the eye begins to see.

March: Listen to your heart beat. Observe the grandeur of God in a tree. Grow herbs on your window sill.

April: Your inner resources are the treasure your carry. Make sometime from nothing.

May: Sit in silence at least 10 minutes each day. Feed your spirit with quiet time (Mary's birthday)

June: Have a courageous conversation with yourself. Write down your dreams. Believe that life is worth living. Courage is the price that life extracts for granting peace (Lee's birthday).

August: comes adorned with my friend Mary's cell phone number! Thank you. God's abiding prescence encourages new ways of seeing and doing. Make a plan, and then let go. Fear is a natural reaction to moving closing to the truth. Gather wildflowers. Arrange in vintage vases.

That's as far as I'm taking it. Don't want to turn the next page yet. Peace to you all today. Find inspiration - it really is all around you!

Thanks dragon boaters for making the remarkable ever more remarkable! You guys are amazing!

Peace today and always, Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment