Raising Hope for Emma Lee Stewart

The Reason For Hope Compilation CD's can be ordered via email to TheReasonForHopeCD@Gmail.com payment can be made via Interact Email Money Transfer. Mail orders with payment by cash or cheque can be made to :
The Reason For Hope
170 Temperance Street New Glasgow, NS B2H3B1 ($20.00 Includes shipping)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Women Alike Photo



Women Alike at the Dragon Boat festival. Beautiful picture ladies!

This could be inspiration for today.

Well, here I'm packed and I guess I'm leaving for a while. The place will be ready when I get back from bloodwork on Thursday. Always tired. Beautiful weather on the way. I'll miss Mary on BT tomorrow. Sad about that. Hopefully she can report on tonight's release. Can't wait to hear all about it. Kissing booths, dates, etc. They're having such fun. They had kind of wanted to try to stream it.

Sunshine golden. Sunshine golden. Sunshine golden.

Emma Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment